Make bath time come alive with our beautiful new bath toy, Water Lily. Hand-painted with natural food-grade dyes in soft pink and green, it floats on the water providing endless fun for your child.
This natural teether will accompany the little ones during the bath time, contributing in turn to the development of their senses and perceptions.
Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly.
Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamines free.
Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.
No Valve = No Bacteria Inside
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.